Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough Times
What Lincoln did to become our most honored and revered president is history, how he can help you to run your organization is not.
Lincoln On Leadership is the first book to examine Abraham Lincoln’s diverse leadership abilities and how they can be applied to today’s complex world. You’ll discover why you should:
- Seize the initiative and never relinquish it
- Wage only one war at a time
- Encourage risk-taking while providing job security
- Avoid issuing orders and instead – request, imply, or make suggestions
- Once in a while, let things slip, unbenowst-like…and much much more.